Learn about Medical Center of Lewisville's recent achievements and honors.
Today we would like to take the opportunity to share some impressive information with you about Medical Center of Lewisville. It's important that our community know about our recent achievements and accolades. Our experienced staff of medical professionals has worked hard to earn the recognition and trust of our local community, and we are proud to share these ten top facts about our hospital.
- We earned an "A" rating from the 2011 Leapfrog survey and the Better Business Bureau.
- The Texas Medical Foundation and the Quality Texas Foundation both recognized our achievements in excellence.
- Over the past three years, we have reduced the number of CT chest procedures in an effort to reduce our patients' radiation exposure. The number of outpatient procedures has been reduced by 50% and the number of inpatient procedures has been reduced by 25%.
- Our AIM for Zero campaign has resulted in a significant reduction in hospital-acquired infections. Our Surgical Care Improvement Process has been implemented to reduce the number of post-operative infections, also.
- Patient Satisfaction at MCL currently ranks high among HCA hospitals in the DFW area.
- Patient Satisfaction at MCL also ranks in the top 10% of all HCA hospitals in the nation.
- For more than two years, MCL has not sustained any patient falls with injuries.
- Medical Center of Lewisville has earned a perfect score in all six publicly reported Core Measures for quality patient care.
- Our Flower Mound Emergency Center received the Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award, which acknowledges excellence in emergency care.
- Medical Center of Lewisville was named the "Best Hospital" and "Best Emergency Room" in the Star Community Newspapers' Readers' Choice Awards for 12 years in a row.
Would you like to learn more about Medical Center of Lewisville? Visit us online here or call 855.880.4MCL for a physician referral.